There is nothing better then a weekend camping, especially after a very long first week of school.
I think we have found our new favorite hobby. There are a few reasons I love camping but here are some of my favorite.
1. Being disconnected from technology
2. Spending quality time with friends
3. Watching our husbands fish...mostly their faces as they caught them
4. Roasting hotdogs over the fire pit with sticks
5. Eating as many peanut butter M&M's and Reeses as I want and not feeling one ounce of guilt
It feels so good to be back in the small town of Rexburg. One weekend down, many more to go, with lots of days in between.