Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Cabining

 Christmas has come and gone again....how?! I don't know if it is just me, but I feel like as I get older time goes faster, especially around the holidays. This Christmas season was so special as we got to spend it with two families...in two states...at three different houses. It required a lot of packing, unpacking, and re-locating but it was worth every minute. Nothing beats spending time with family, shoving your face full of unhealthy&home cooked food, and having an excuse to do nothing but relax. 
 Going back to reality for this girl is going to be a little difficult, ok really difficult. Nonetheless, I am so grateful for my family that continues to grow and the Holidays that give us the chance to be together again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment