Wednesday, May 4, 2016

BUMPDATE: 20 Weeks

How Far Along? 
20 weeks...how are we already half way done?! 
 Weight Gain?
5 lbs, I feel like it's a lot more though, I swear every time I look in the mirror some part of my body is bigger than usual! 
Maternity Clothes? No, but my desire to wear pants is ZERO. 
 Sleep?
Not so much lately, I have stopped taking the beloved Unisom because I feel like I have been hit by a train the next morning. I think my record was waking up six times during the night. 
Best moment this week? 
Chad and I both felt baby boy move! When ever I lie down to go to bed, he just wants to stay up and party and this week Chad felt it too. It was so crazy, I think it kind of freaked Chad out, ha! 
Weird pregnancy moment?
I had three contractions Sunday, it really scared me because I felt like it was really early. Turns out it was fine and i'm not drinking enough water...oops.
 Movement?
YES. It's not consistent but he's in there! 
Gender: BOY
Food Cravings?
I'm finally back to my normal eating habits. Up until now salad has made me gag and fruit makes me feel SO sick!  Thankfully now all I want is a big old Caesar salad, strawberries with honey, and...diet coke! 
Morning Sickness?
It is finally going away, hallelujah! If I stay up to late without eating then I feel a little queasy, and if I forget to eat....shocker.
Symptoms?
I have the WORST round ligament pain. I was pretty paranoid earlier this week and thought something was wrong, but I was assured it's normal...can't decide how I feel about that. 
Looking forward to?
A best friend date this weekend! The corn dog stand just opened this week and I am dying to go get one loaded with mustard....not embarrassed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment