Tuesday, September 6, 2016

BUMPDATE:38.5 weeks


How Far Along? 
38.5 weeks, any day now little guy
 Weight Gain?
I haven't looked at the scale my last two appointments because I don't want to be fixed on a number. By the looks of myself I've got to be in the high 20's!
Maternity Clothes? 
I wear the same four maternity shirts from Old Navy or two of my regular flowy shirts with stretchy skirts or leggings every day. Talk about getting sick of a wardrobe. 
 Sleep?
I sleep, but wake up at least three times a night to pee or because he is in my ribs. Note to self: next time buy a body pillow! 
Best moment this week? 
We got to spend the weekend with our friends Sam and Gabby and their little girl Charlie. Talk about a good weekend! 
Weird pregnancy moment?
This kid's head is on a nerve so I get the sharpest pain on the inside of my thighs. It only lasts a second but I always grab my legs because it hurts so bad, and every time it looks like i'm holding myself because I have to pee. So that's always a sight to see when we are in public! 
 Movement?
ALL.THE.TIME
Gender: BOY
Food Cravings?
Ice cream and Reeses. I want them every day. Probably why I have stopped looking at the scale. 
Morning Sickness?
Gonzo. 
Symptoms?
Is being terrified to push a child out a symptom, because if it is that's my one and only! 
Looking forward to?
Having this little guy in our arms. If I think about labor and birth too much I freak out and cry, so I try not to and just think about the moment we get to hold him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment