Friday, September 4, 2015

Saved the Best for Last

It's hard to believe high school brought us together and now we are all grown up, married, and kids are the next step on the list. It's like time never passes when we get together. Friendships like that don't happen very often, but i'm sure thankful we have one. Another bonus, getting to be an aunt to little munchkins...I will never give up that role. One and a half...and counting!  
(I mean I could just eat him up)
It almost doesn't seem real that we are all married now. It was so fun to celebrate with Johnna and spend the whole day getting excited about the big day. I wish I could say I had the confidence to get on the pole...but sadly that's not the case. However, I was thoroughly entertained the whole time, if only everyone could experience a lesson from Jen (a 40 year old in rather short spandex). I feel like those lessons should be taught by a younger generation, but then again it wouldn't have been the same experience. 
Johnna brought it back to where it all started. Four years ago this is where the weddings began, and it came to a close here too. It's hard to believe where we once were, and where we are now. I'm so thankful for all of the memories we have had together and what 12 years of friendships can create. She really was the most beautiful bride. 
It was a great way to end our summer in California. It was the best to spend time with the people we love the most. We sure will miss the sunshine, but the memories we created this summer will last a lot longer then our tans as we head back to Rexburg. 
It has been a summer to remember full of the people we love most 
who always found a way to be...

Positively Contagious 



No comments:

Post a Comment