Friday, September 4, 2015

Year ONE!

How has it already been a year?! It has been the most rewarding year being married to this man. I have learned so much about sacrifice, service, selflessness, exceeding expectations, and the true meaning of love. I can not believe how much I have learned over this last year. The most important thing Chad has taught me is to look for the positive. He is always the one to find the silver lining in every situation. No matter life throws at us, there is always something that we can learn.
I don't know what I did to deserve such a wonderful husband. This next year is going to be even better then the first. Here's to more adventures, snow cone runs, golf ball hits, drive in movies, dinners together, late night pillow talks, camping adventures, fish catching, tin foil dinners, and another year of new memories.
 I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. No matter where we are, or what life has in store 
I hope that together we can be...

Positively Contagious 



No comments:

Post a Comment