Saturday, December 12, 2015

Merry & Bright

It's almost Christmas which means...picture time! One day we will send out Christmas cards, but I feel like people got a card with our faces just over a year ago so we'll give them a little break. Chad is such a trooper putting up with me and my picture obsession. Sadly...thinking of a pose is the toughest part of taking pictures. So note to future self, look some up before you go! 
I hope this year we can all take a moment and remember the true meaning of Christmas. This is the time we celebrate the Savior, His birth, the mortal life He lived, and the knowledge that He lives. This season is the perfect time to love more, give more, be more thankful, and truly act as a disciple of Christ. With all of the chaos in the world around us, I hope we can remember He lives, He loves us, and is watching over all of us. (want to know more?)
With this spirit of Christmas, I hope we can all find a way this Holiday season to be...

Positively Contagious 

No comments:

Post a Comment