Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Possibilities

Well it's finally here the year 2014,never thought the day would come!
To be quite honest I thought it would have ended in 2009 when someone who will not be named became president. But shockingly enough we are still alive and for that I am thankful.
Twenty-Thirteen, as it is sometimes called, was a good year to me.
I did things I had never done before... and probably wouldn't ever do again...like go on a 12 mile hike in Canada to the top of a literal mountain
But I also did things that I would do again in a heart beat…paddle boarding in wet suits, yes please 
Live with the most spontaneous people you will ever meet…take me back 
Go to Hawaii for my best friends wedding... duh 
Send this gem of a friend on a mission…maybe not my first choice but I do love pen palls 
Travel to England, Austria, Germany, France, the Chez Republic, and Italy….i'd get on a plane tomorrow 
Be in another best fiends wedding…wouldn't miss it! 
Live with my Grandparents for a few months…wouldn't trade it for the world 
Go to Disneyland with my favorite people…any day
It has been a year of joy, opportunities I never thought possible, and experiences I wouldn't ever want to forget. 
But i'm ready for the new year. I may not know what lies ahead, but i'm ready for what ever life throws at me. I know the beginning of the year will start out with a bang as I get to be in more weddings (my cousin get's married in two days) and go to Africa (28 days in counting). But aside from that all I have are goals and possibilities. Maybe i'll...
Graduate from college 
Run a marathon 
Write a book 
Get in shape 
Get a boyfriend…maybe
Try new recipes 
Go back to Hawaii 
Do the Dirty Dash again 
Get to reunite with my best friends 
What ever the new year throws at me, i'm ready. 
Hello 2014! 
And of course i'll remember to be…

Positively Contagious 
















5 comments:

  1. Courtney, great read, great outlook. I love you more and more with each passing day. You are simply wonderful. Here's to 2014!!!! I too thought it would never come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Trina, Miss and love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MADE THE BLOG!! Love you Court! you are da best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha Ash, you kill me and just for that i'll put you on again love you and don't have too much fun at school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the best Camilla! Im assuming I missed the deadline on that one but ill answer the questions when I get home!!

    ReplyDelete