Monday, June 1, 2015

Rainy buns

 Well we went at it again. It seems to be a Monday night tradition these days. This time the weather didn't hold up so well. We had to move under a pavilion and huddle in a corner to get the coal burnin' and not get hit by the rain. There was even a crazy lightening storm, and bonus we didn't get hit!
Thanks to Chad dinner was delicious, he grills those burgers to perfection. Along with these large burgers we had some corn...but not just any corn.  At the Rexburg farmers market they sell this corn that I weirdly crave. I don't think I got it exactly right but I tried. 
This is how we did it on a grill: 
Melt butter, put it all over the corn and roll it up in foil. 
Cook it on a grill for 20-25 minutes. 
Brush some mayonnaise on it to your liking 
Sprinkle it with parmesan cheese (they use something else but this worked just as well) 
and I like mine spicy so I put chili powder!  
It's so crazy to think that the little things we do now are creating traditions for our future family. It's so fun to have time to spend together, to dream of our life to come, and to enjoy the life we live now. 
It's the best being married to this guy and I wouldn't change a second of the last nine months! 
I'm so thankful I married a man that is always and encourages me to be...

Positively Contagious 


No comments:

Post a Comment